Friday, December 26, 2003

Hey, have you come across audio-blogs yet?! Click on the audio post below. I've posted a short Christmas message to say hello to all my friends. I'd love to be able to phone all the people with whom I correspond on a regular basis, but I don't think I'd be able to afford it!, let alone organise my time across Canadian, American, European, New Zealand and Australian time bands!

So, Pseudo Supermum has survived Christmas. This morning I woke up with pins and needles in both arms, aching and feeling as though I'd been run over by a tractor. Must just be in reaction to the past demented month!

Having woken up (for the fifth time) at 11 am this morning, I now feel quite awake - even though it's nearly midnight. I'd better be sensible (who, me?) and think about winding down for the night.

Everyone's well, healthy and happy - who could ask for more?

No comments: