Wednesday, June 29, 2005

About to go quiet - loads of research reading to do, an end-of-year review to prepare for, and a conference paper submission to write.

I got to work at 8 am today, for an important reason - to make up some time so I could take time out later. I attended the end-of-year primary school church service this morning, and was rewarded by a great big smile from no.1 son. (I saw no.2, but he didn't see me - and couldn't see no.3 at all, though I'm assured he was there!) Pseudo-Supermum's halo is shining brightly again and all's well with the world.

Gotta go - ironing beckons. Urghhh!

1 comment:

Kevin Jackson said...

Well, this is interesting. I did a blog search for amount of caffeine in coffee and found your site. When I get some time I'll come back and find out where amount of caffeine in coffee appears and how it relates - if it even does. Take care - nice work.