Friday, April 14, 2006

The perils of online shopping! It is all my own fault. The shopping came on time, delivered by a cheery man with a smiling face. As I was putting it away, I came across something I hadn't ordered. Hmmm ...

Well, you can guess what I intended to buy. But I now have to go to the supermarket ...

What's more, SuperSpouse just archly commented that we haven't had Simnel cake for a while. "No", I responded. "It's something you only cook at a certain time of year. Like Christmas cake." "And it's Easter this weekend", he beamed, hopefully. (And who's going to cook it?)

I've got a lousy headache, and I've had it since yesterday early evening. I think my sinuses are playing up - but they aren't playing fair, because the medication isn't working either. Owwww!

No comments: