- Set bread-machine going
- Ditch first bread attempt (didn't count the cups of flour right!) and start again
- Cook chicken Maryland and corn fritters
- Start measuring ingredients for farmhouse fruitcake
- Eat lunch
- Finish off fruitcake
- Start flapjacks
- Slice successful second bread attempt
- Collect bass-guitarist for evening Gospel-singing service
- Gospel-singing service
- Make curry sauce for Monday evening
- Realise it's burned and make second curry sauce for Monday evening
I woke today and realised to my horror that it was Monday again with another hectic week ahead of me.
I coughed and sneezed my way through work, and came home gratefully to eat prawn curry put together by Super-Spouse. Returned DVDs to shop, had a couple of paracetamol with a cup of coffee (a-choo!), supervised the Changing of the Hamster Cage, made chilli-sauce for Tuesday (careful not to burn it, as I have now used up ALL our tomatoes, tinned and fresh), fiddled around a bit and now -
To get on with some reading. Serious reading. It's a hard life being a Pseudo-Supermum.
On a completely different note, I got a heart-warming email from one of our music suppliers today. He apologised for not replying sooner, and gave a web-address which explained why he'd been off work. Naturally, curiousity got the better of me. And there, in all her cute pinkly-dressed glory, was his new daughter Erica. The most beautiful baby girl I've ever seen! I kept her photo on my computer the whole day long. All together now, aaaaah!