Wednesday, August 23, 2006

This image is from www.plants-scotland.co.uk. I was posting a blog entry for my church choir and decided that August flowers would brighten things up a bit. Having done that, I thought I'd post some here, too! I'm ashamed of my own garden. Apart from a few fuschia and some geraniums, it is a dead loss - and the weeds are truly taking over the flower-beds. I need a micro-gardener for my micro-garden. Don't know where to start looking for someone reliable who won't charge an arm and a leg for their services ...

Having spent the evening planning music for the next few Sundays, it is way too late to start being a recycled postgraduate. So - we may as well have supper and an early night for a change.

I'm shattered. So is everyone at work; we've all worked so hard on the summer project, and we're not done yet!

No comments: