Sunday, November 19, 2006

Don't you just love wet Sunday afternoon shopping outings?

I'm afraid I don't! However, it was necessary to buy a new lunchbox, so out we went, and came back with a nice Doctor Who one. Along with sugar-free flavoured spring water, cheese chunks and cheese strings for no.1 son, who is realising too late that there are dietary restrictions when you get an orthodontic brace!

Someone show me a website with "healthy, sugar-free snacks for people who wear braces", please!

Talking of dentists, let me give you a piece of advice. If you're attending an osteopath for neck tension, do NOT go straight from the osteopath to the dentist. I had to have a filling replaced. Reclined in the dreaded chair, opened wide for the injection, and - Zing! (or should that be Ping!?) Every last ounce of tension returned, just like that, all at once. Do I feel better for going to the osteopath this time? No, I don't. But I've learned a valuable lesson.


image from dentalphobiaf2g.net

No comments: