Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! Would you believe it? Remember that Ocarina kid messed up my car door a couple of weeks ago? And I bought that replacement lock, cost £148 (non-returnable), only for the blasted lock to sort itself out a week later, before the ordered replacement even arrived?

Well, guess what? He has gone and done it again. I could scream. You should have heard me scream. Actually, that's untrue. In good, middle-class maternal style, I just told him he was a very naughty boy - and asked how many times I was supposed to tell him before he'd remember what he was told. But inwardly, I screamed. Silently and with deep pain.

I think I'll leave it a week or so before I go running to get my new £148 lock fitted, just in case it sorts itself again...

No comments: