TWIRLING LIKE A CATHERINE WHEEL!
It was just a normal Saturday ... only with more in it. SuperSpouse was out all day, so this is what I did:-
- Glasgow to Paisley for Viola-Kid's orchestra
- And home again, to do the ironing
- Glasgow to Paisley to collect Viola-Kid, with the other two along for the ride
- Paisley to Milngavie to collect Cello-Boy's prize book from the bookshop
- Milngavie McDonalds. Before you accuse me of being a Bad Mother, think of what you'd have done to feed your kids in the middle of a day like this!
- Milngavie to Partick for Viola-Kid's guitar lesson
- Partick back home to pack bags for the older two to go to sleepovers
- Glasgow to Paisley to deposit two boys in different parts of Paisley
- Home again. Prepare casserole in 10 minutes flat, and stick it in the oven
- Guzzle pork casserole. NB this is Real Food prepared from scratch by my own fair hand
- Back to Paisley with SuperSpouse and Ocarina-Kid, for a fireworks display
- Finally, home again. Got Ocarina-Kid to bed then opened a text-book. By this time my headache was so bad that I just took strong painkillers and went to bed. I slept like a log.
Image source acknowledged with thanks http://static.flickr.com/4/4505395_26a360939f_m.jpg