You know, it's not easy. SuperSpouse offered to do the shopping for me tomorrow. I re-wrote my shopping list to reflect the aisles more closely. And then annotated the list to say exactly what I meant. So, it ended up a bit like this:-
- Eggs –10 or 12. British, as our chickens vaccinated against salmonella
- Bread – 4 loaves, medium sliced, anything that’s special offer on multi-buy!
- Beefburgers, 12 Bird’s Eye original. NOT quarter-pounders
- All Brain Crunchy Oatbakes – money-off voucher attached!!
- Big pack of something whole-grain for boys – NOT silly little pack of gimmicky sugary junk cereal!
Have you ever heard of a husband rest-room? Take a look at this link, from the Far East. Sounds cool, doesn't it?
I can't wait to hear whether my list was helpful or bloody infuriating! Meanwhile, I have this big diagram with all the stuff I think I have to remember to do this month - leaving out work, and normal household/ family routines. No.2 son's eyes lit up. "Ooh, Mum - a MIND MAP!" I've obviously gone up in his estimation...