Saturday, March 03, 2007

Remember that on Thursday, the radiologist decided SuperSpouse had a cyst behind his knee, NOT a thrombosis? We were very relieved, I can assure you.

Well, later that night, my car got a thrombosis somewhere between the radiator and the heater matrix, and is now overheating and losing water - I can’t drive it more than 1.5 miles at a time. Useful but not very useful. (I can get to the Subway, or to and from the supermarket. Any further is too risky.) It goes to see the garage man on Tuesday.

Today, Viola Kid took his Grade 2 exam and felt it went quite well. Cello-Kid came first in his cello class at the Glasgow Music Festival. Finally, SuperSpouse and the two older boys went to a school music recital, but I stayed at home with the youngest - it would have been quite a long night for him. He was quite content to draw pictures, then have a leisurely bath before bedtime. (Cue for a song? "Just a bath at twilight, when the lights are low ...")

No comments: