Tuesday, June 19, 2007


SuperSpouse and his tram friends are still in Katowice, but tomorrow it's time for the citizens of Cracow to watch out. They're coming to experience your tram system next. (Image from polishsummer.com)



When you think about it, there are so many tram systems out there, simply waiting to be explored. Where will it all end? Will I come home one day to a note saying, "Gone on world tram cruise with STTS (the Scottish Tramway and Transport Society). See you some time ..."?

(The image is of a railway track outside a northeastern Polish village.)


I couldn't find a tram widow joke, but everyone's heard of golf widows, so I'll just tag along with them. Question:


What do you do when your husband leaves you at home alone with the baby all day on Saturday so that he can go play golf...again...for the 3rd weekend in a row?

Answer:

You'll have to visit MommyOffTheRecord.blogspot.com for the answer. (I love it!)

1 comment:

Mommy off the Record said...

Hi! Thanks for visiting my blog! Are you a golf widow too? I hope not :)

I thought I had my husband cured for a while, but he's been relapsing lately. Grrr.