Monday, September 24, 2007



I'm a Survivor!

Well, we had our party. Considering there were 9 boys at the table, they were really quite civilised. The beefburger beanbake went down well, as did the Arctic roll and chocolate crackling sauce, and of course the cake. Plenty of fizzy drink, too (but no caffeine - I knew they'd be hyper enough without it!).

I even slipped away afterwards for a weigh-in at Weight Watchers. Another 2 lb lost, so that was quite satisfactory.

I'm learning the hard way that quite innocuous food can upset my poor tum - I had canned spaghetti in tomato sauce and fishfingers for lunch. Within an hour, I sensed it was causing problems. Gulped down some natural yoghourt, and what do you know? Problem gone. Simple! But it's a bit depressing when I thought I was on the mend.

After the party, and the clear-up, Cello-Kid and his friend went back to their hall of residence ready for the rest of the week. He to the music school and the friend to the dance school. But I'm knackered - there was no way I was going to do any research reading tonight! I did a bit of gentle preparation for tomorrow's evening meal, and the bedtime routines for Viola-Kid and Ocarina-Boy, then a pile of ironing. Do you see my halo shining?

My own bathtime now - must take care not to get the halo wet!


Angel thanks to http://www.silk.net/
Bathroom image thanks to http://www.angelscentedbath.com/

No comments: