Wednesday, September 12, 2007

A slice of pizza and a piece of chocolate birthday cake. Tummy fine, weight-loss unaffected. Indeed, I lost 4 lbs in my first Weight Watchers Week.

A lamb chop, carrots and cauliflower. Whoa! Owch! Approved by Weight Watchers but not bland enough for the tummy.

Okay, then. What about a packed lunch for today? Homemade vegetable soup (with very well-cooked kidney-beans), canned pears and a yoghourt. From 2 to 6 pm, I seriously thought I was going to end up in Casualty. I got home, made a hot-water-bottle, phoned my doctor, and doubled up the medication.

SuperSpouse went out to a committee meeting then a choir-practice, and I hoped I wouldn't have to take the boys to Casualty with me. Luckily, the tablets kicked in before I had to take any decisions.

1 comment:

Felicity said...

You should NOT be eating kidney beans when you have an upset tummy!