Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Rejoice! I've lost a stone in five weeks. So, after Weigh-In at Weight Watchers on Monday, I skipped the meeting and went swimming.

I tried to go swimming again with Viola Kid this evening. We took Ocarina-Kid (aka Saxophone Kid, as from tomorrow) to Boys' Brigade, then headed for the pool. It seemed a good idea at the time.

There was a fire-engine there, lights a-flashing, and everyone was standing outside on the forecourt. We didn't think we'd be welcomed with open arms, so turned round and came home instead. Evidently, I wasn't meant to exercise this evening!

Tomorrow evening there will be loud sounds in Bearsden - it's time for the first saxophone lesson! There's great excitement in our house, I can tell you. Listen carefully - you might yet hear him!

1 comment:

Felicity said...

You're too good to be true, you are!