Sunday, December 30, 2007


Deep, total and utter Chaos

While I was doing the supermarket run (yes, I know - what a way to spend a Sunday evening), the boys decided to look out old toys to sell on eBay.

It's now nearly 10 pm, and time the youngest was in bed. Sadly, he cannot go there. You can't walk across the bedroom that he shares with his middle brother.

As for selling things on eBay - I think this is a project that might extend into the New Year!

Meanwhile, perhaps I'll try to get into a researching frame of mind. Might as well get something profitable done!
*
*
The image is called Utter Chaos, and is from http://www.renzulliart.com/images/ - I don't think I could afford to buy an original piece of art, but I did like this! I'm more than happy to acknowledge where I found it.

No comments: