Sunday, November 16, 2008

The end of a weekend - and I'm shattered.

  • Friday - Mum's taxi to Boys' Brigade and back (2 x 11-mile round trips)
  • Saturday - Shopping Centre for an anniversary gift. (4 mile round trip); Paisley for viola-kid's orchestra (2 x 10-mile round trips); Glasgow for viola-kid's guitar lesson (6-mile trip); Home to tea, then out to a party (not my car).
  • Sunday - church (11-mile round trip); Paisley for sax-kid's wind-band (2 x 10-mile round trips); Glasgow to drop off cello-kid's school stuff. Out to tea (11-mile round trip).

94 miles doing just local running around. You know something? I'm not surprised I haven't had time to do any research, and I'm even less surprised that I don't feel inclined to do any now. I am, truly, knackered. Y-a-w-n!!!


No comments: