Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Two steps forward, one step back. The throat is a bit better, but I had a headache all day. Can't win! Another day spent at the desk and the dining-room table, trying to write a literature review for Chapter 3. It isn't flowing smoothly. But I MUST, somehow, create a Chapter 3 by the end of this week. I mean, how can I show my face at work on Monday and not have a chapter to show for it?!

PUZZLEMENT

Problem is, I can't decide whether all the stuff I want to put in this chapter will actually gel together or whether I'm forcing it too hard. Hmmmm.....

Image from Flickr.com (nanasupergirl)

Mustn't stagnate during all this Writing Up activity, so I went to the Library first thing this morning - I had to return a short-loan item before I turned into a pumpkin. And I had a "healthy walk" this afternoon - going to the post office and then the chemist for headache tablets!

No comments: