Thursday, June 18, 2009


Pseudosupermum is Off the Radar

SuperSpouse went into hospital on Tuesday 9th June for a knee-replacement operation.
*
He came out on Saturday 13th June, and on Sunday became very sick. We had the doctor out twice in 12 hours. The anti-nausea drugs mean he hasn't thrown up since Sunday night, but he's still in bed, sleepy, weak and nauseous.
*
The operation was a success - but he's not feeling the benefit in the slightest, because he feels so rough.
*
I'm off work until he can be left alone. Technically, I'm a carer, according to the local authority definition. Meanwhile, I have given up visiting Facebook, and probably won't post here again until there's some news of distinct improvement. I don't want to clutter up cyberspace with neurotic whingeing!
*
Friends who think I need cheering up - you're right! - please email me, and I'll be delighted to hear from you.

No comments: