Saturday, August 29, 2009

Peace reigns! SuperShrimp is at a playdate. ViolaKid is playing electric guitar, almost certainly loudly, in Someone Else's House (yeah!), and CelloKid has vanished upstairs into the embraces of his laptop. Does it get any better than this?

Cava and Cake (Asda "Celebration" cake) will be enjoyed later on tonight, if everyone is feeling sufficiently friendly and chilled out to co-exist in the same space for a half an hour or so.

Think I'll investigate applying for a Fellowship of my professional association (CILIP) once I can officially call myself Doctor. Just want the cap, hood and diploma first ...

And I've checked, and Graduation is at the beginning of December. I shall try to get the revisions done well BEFORE 1st November, to be on the safe side.

No comments: