Wednesday, September 30, 2009

CAUTIOUS OPTIMISM!

I've just saved the Word document listing all my thesis revisions and corrections, and will be doing a new pdf of the revised thesis within the next few days.

I would like to hope, cautiously, that "that's it"! I do hope and pray that the examiners will pronounce themselves satisfied!

My supervisor did say, at the end of the viva, that "Knowing Karen, she'll get that lot done in two days." I didn't. But with all that's been going on in my life, to have done it in one month rather than two, is good enough for me. So long as it's good enough for them too!
Here's me, after our "Two Knees and a PhD" summer. I think I've aged somewhat, new hairdo or not. Compared to me before I even started it. There must be a moral there somewhere!










3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am on my knees praying that this is it!!!!

Anonymous said...

You can do it! Praying. . . . !

Gina

Sandra said...

Woohoo!! Congratulations on getting that done. I'm praying they won't ask for anything else.

xx
S