- You cannot apologise enough
- You cannot apologise too soon
- You would imagine, therefore, that you cannot go wrong if you apologise before you do whatever-it-is in the first place
- Sleep is no defence
- If you don't replace the screw in the 11-year old's glasses at 6.10 am on a Saturday - in your sleep - you will assuredly be accused of screwing up his life when he's 13.
- Appropriate sincerity and contrition can be acquired at drama school. Justify the expense by calling it continuing professional development.
Saturday, May 29, 2010
A mother's place is in the wrong. Guiding principles:-