- Today, I phoned Customer Services (0844 800 44 11) - was advised to phone Newcastle.
- Phoned Newcastle (0191 520 4000), was advised to phone back to speak to Margaret who was at lunch.
- Phoned Newcastle later, spoke to Margaret - not her pigeon. 'You've been put through to the wrong company.' Eh?!
- Was put through to "Glasgow", which turned out to be Johnstone Bus Garage - nothing to do with online ordering.
- Phoned Customer Services again. This time, got Option 8: Scotland. Their website was going slow, but they tried to phone Head Office and got no reply.
- Phoned Head Office myself. (08700 404 343) They put me through to "Upstairs", but "Upstairs" wasn't answering.
- "Downstairs" advised me to phone "Upstairs" again in the morning.
So that's 24 hours and - still no Child Saver 4-weekly passes. I could understand them dropping a little-used product, but to the best of my knowledge, parents still have children needing to travel by bus - so what's the problem?!