Sunday, July 21, 2013

Step we gaily on we go - heel for heel and toe for toe

 "Step we gaily on we go - heel for heel and toe for toe"

This has NOTHING to do with the song, Mairi's Wedding!  I seem to have fractured a toe.  I was using my mobile phone when the landline phone rang.  I dived for it.  Crash!  Banged my knee, bashed my toe, and here I am, battered and bruised ... I can drive.  I can swim.  I can - just about - play the organ.  But I can't go to the gym or attend exercise classes, which is annoying.

Q: How do you play the organ with a possibly-fractured toe?
A: Frac-cato.


Q: How does a possibly-fractured toe help weight-loss?
A: You should see me hop on the scales.


Q: How does a possibly-fractured toe improve your Sunday-best shoe-style?
A: It doesn't. They're lucky I won't be wearing slippers!
 


 Mairi's Wedding - lyrics.

No comments: